Skip to the content
- a 2.5″ HDD with macOS High Sierra installed originally from an MBP Early-2011 does not boot properly when used with a MacPro5,1 – you’ll have to select the drive and run Startup Disk > Restart for the system to “bless” it.
- Mac OS X Lion on a MacPro5,1 requires the DVD installer (Recovery errors out even with a valid iTunes credentials). Tried the date modification workaround but could not get that to work.
- iLife ’08 = OS X 10.4.11
- iLife ’09 = OS X 10.5.8
- iLife ’11 = OS X 10.6/10.7
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 and Adobe Illustrator 10.0.3 = OS X 10.4.11 (iMac G5)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 = Windows 10
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 requires OS X 10.6/10.7 will NOT run on OS X higher than 10.8 (Intel-CPU required) – also required is Java SE 6 which is provided by Apple.
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 will not run older releases of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator – check requirements before making any purchases.
- when Windows 10 is installed on the primary drive (iMac, for example, Disk Utility is too soft when trying to nuke the data) solution: open Terminal and type:
diskutil eraseDisk FILE_SYSTEM DISK_NAME DISK_IDENTIFIER
- enable ACHI and UEFI for laptops/desktops that support both features before installing Windows 10